Sunday, February 17, 2008

Final Update

Assuming this evening is similar to the
past three. I will probably have contractions
all evening long to end as I fell asleep. Yes,
we called the doctor Thursday night and Friday,
thinking we were headed to have this child...
Oh the fun let me tell you!! It did give us a weekend
with my parents which was so nice to have them here
with nothing scheduled to do!

So far, not much today, so I assume everything will
go down tomorrow- however I wouldn't mind being
proven wrong here?!?

Anyways, we are scheduled in at 0900 tomorrow at
Bethesda North Hospital-
10500 Montgomery Rd
Cincy, OH 45242
The Website: http://www.trihealth.com/
has a view babies section on the right.

We will also update this site as soon as we can
get around to it. The hospital and doctor keep
telling me to expect her around 4-5:30 (here's to
hoping right?!?!)

Just check the blog, we will contact as many
people as we can to let you know our little angel
has arrived safely!

No comments: