Friday, September 12, 2008

Already?

So I officially realize our wedding is in three weeks?!?! I don't really know how that is possible, but it is almost here. It seems like yesterday we found out about Hadley & pushed back our original wedding plans- Now here the RSVPs are due?!?!

I love going home and getting the RSVPs. I can't believe how many people are going to make it. Mark & I are so fortunate to have so many loving friends and family that want to share in our special day and that have stood by us through this whirlwind of a year.

As we come closer to being Mr & Mrs, we discuss our plans to expand our already wonderful family. I talk to Mark all the time about how we could possibly have more space in our hearts to love another baby, but people say you do. I worry that we might not be able to give them each enough attention, but people say it works. We know that we want to have more because Hadley has been SUCH a joy for us, and God willing we want them to be relatively close. So after the vows occur, here's to hoping!

No comments: