Thursday, December 4, 2008

Favorites

Got my paper with requested revisions today.
It didn't go as well as I had hoped, but I
will get it done and still plan to finish
this semester and never look back :-)

I decided to post my favorites. These are my
three favorite pictures. I decided to choose
my favorites because no matter what is going on
I am blessed beyond words. I am stressed and tired
right now but I can walk in and Hadley lights up
and I forget about papers and deadlines- they really
don't matter in the grand scheme of things. I am going
to overcome this struggle and I know my family will be
proud of me which makes it all worth while. I genuinely
feel so fortunate going into this holiday season. Enjoy
the pictures.

I never catch Mark ever and he had no idea I took this one.




This is my favorite picture of me and my hubby!
Yes, this background is real. This was the waterfall
we swam in after a 45 minute hike straight uphill.


Last but not least, this one of Hadley was taken at Stacy's office,
I love the angle. It is heaven.


No comments: