Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

So last night, we put batteries back in a toy that had been put aside for about two months (probably since her b-day). It is a little piano with songs, a microphone, and an attached book. Hadley got it for Christmas and would ALWAYS play with that toy. She would just bang on the keys, not knowing what was happening and then yell into the microphone- yes, a very peaceful sound considering the low setting is incredibly loud. So the batteries die in February (darn), right before she gets all her new b-day toys.

We decided to get it back out and can I say WOW. So she is developing so fast. You would think it has been about six months since she played with this thing. She now knows that you hit the music notes and songs play, but you can interrupt them with the keyboard and add beats with the circle pad. I kid you not, she does this stuff, it actually blows me away. There is just something about Hadley and music (dad the bass player and mom the clarinet/drum major) I can't understand where comes from hahahaha. She dances and uses her one hand like she's leading a band, it is insane. I will try and catch a pic because it's just beautiful. She continues to amaze us everyday. She is getting anywhere she needs to go now but still not crawling, preferring the backwards scoot method which is currently highly effective.

Lastly, I am posting some more pictures from Gatlinburg. I know I am the definition of cheesy with these pictures, but I just COULDN'T resist. So, HAPPY EASTER!




No comments: