Monday, May 11, 2009

Combo Post

These signify summer in my mind. They are so stinking cute, and of course they stay on for about three minutes until Hadley is flipping them off, but I enjoy them!! Look closely, Mark put them on this particular day...HAHAHA.


Hadley began crawling about three weeks ago and this picture was taken when she first started crawling, barely moving. I was in the bathroom and came out to find her sorting through my scrapbook organizer. She knew she was guilty, 100%. Even pointing at me and doing her version of "stop." It is finally time to babyproof our house as she is getting ready to rock and roll- and yes she does have on Christmas pjs, but they fit so she wears them. Period.



Meet the newest member of the DeBord gang. Conner Phelps. He is so sweet and really got me excited about our ittle bittle that is joining us in September.




Mark forced me to a stomach pic, since we did them with Hadley and I am forced to share them as well for those out of towners. This was taken three weeks ago so I am quite larger. We will update it again since we need to put the pictures of our baby GIRL...Gwenyth (Gweny) Marie!!! She's measuring at 14 oz at 20 weeks (so sort of ahead by 2 weeks, but it will probably work itself out).



Lastly, my fine work from cake decorating class- yes I am a dork...

No comments: