Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life

Where does the time go, seriously? It's been two weeks since my last post and man has life changed! One of my best friends became a mommy to little Carter, a real looker!!! The girls have loved on "carrrter," and I just can't get enough of that baby smell, squeak, and CUTENESS!!!!!



My other best friend made a visit from South Carolina and a 4 hour visit felt like I just saw her yesterday and we didn't miss a beat- it's amazing how that happens with your true best friends. Distance has never seperated us!! She got to spoil the girls for a few then back on a plane- boo. We are looking forward to our trip there in two weeks to see their new house and do some sight seeing!!!!!



Lastly, my oldest daughter is two, how is that possible?? She is getting so grown up, some days I just can't stand it. She had her two year/ ear check up yesterday and we walked into the office doors and "wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." I couldn't calm her down, talk about white coat syndrome. The poor girl is traumatized. The best part about the experience was that we didn't bring sissy because she stayed home with daddy (so she wouldn't get any germs). Getting into the car she stood at sissy's door and said "mama sissy, come." I explained sissy wasn't coming and she screamed like crazy. I never thought about the fact that those two are NEVER apart. The only time they seperate is when they go to sleep, otherwise they are around each other. When Mark and I wanted a second kid we didn't think about how Hadley now has a best friend for life,just like I have with my siblings and Mark has with his. Our cup overfloweth.







2 comments:

Bridget and Cyle said...

And...you left out the part that you get to see US next weekend! YAY can't wait!! :-) Cayden's really looking forward to a little Hadley to raise his spirits!

Trina said...

I LOVE the pic of Lucy and Hadley, I talked to her for awhile at the party. She's doing so well, I'm glad she was able to come out & visit with everyone.