Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We have survived the holiday rush!!!

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone. My girls were soooo into the lights this year it was heart warming. The first time I plugged in a set of lights to see if they worked Hadley came over and goes wow Mama that's beautiful...I knew it was going to be a good holiday!! All car rides consisted of sissy's side, my side, mama why isn't it dark??! LIGHTS!!!!
So appropriately so we went to the festival of lights, man was it cold! But here's daddy, always so proud pushing his two snow bunnies around.



Gwenyth could see I promise she's just lopsided in this pic!


We got to see Santa and his reindeer resting for the big day. Hadley was so good at it, "hi Santa, bicycle for me? Bicycle? Merry Christmas!" It was too precious and yes she did get her bicycle along with a thousand other things :)

If you can't tell the next pictures were on my cell phone so they are a little distorted, but you can get the hint. Two very bundled children...



This one almost made me cry, Gweny can sit at the big girl table now and eat her meals, how did that happen so fast?



Lastly, Hadley is crazy. That's all I can say here...




1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Happy New Year Jackie and Mark... it looks like your Christmas was so fun! Hope to see you soon!