Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fourth & Fifth Christmas Celebrations!

On Christmas day we went in to see Great Grandma Lucy who always loves seeing the girls. Couldn't get Gweny to sit still and this is the best shot we could get from Hads...



Christmas Morning shot of my grown up little baby!!!! (Cinnamon Rolls at Grandmas)

It's totally the camera angle on this picture, but it is such a funny face by Gweny :) Like "Mom come on I am not awake yet?!?!"


Mark will kill me for this shot as I completely caught him by surprise, he was playing with Gweny and I yelled his name and CLICK!!! Daddy and his baby girl.

Gweny being spoiled...

Hadley and Emmie attack Shelby with hair pretty time!!

Believe it or not this was a "fun" tackle session. The girls wrestle all the time with each other, usually resulting in crying or bruises...



Auntie Mandie made it in time to spoil her little ladies.

No comments: