Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Update

Time has passed by and you will see by the date on the pictures that these are all fairly older, but still enjoyable. Jess and I decided to get the kiddos hair cut in the middle of my dye- four kids under the age of four in one salon for a thirty minute period was intense, but my stylist Janahn handled it like a pro...Mason LOVED his time in the chair...


Hadley and Mae heard there were suckers involved for good kids so they were on their best behavior!!


Gweny actually sat still and enjoyed it...


Mason stood for part, always flexible with the kiddos Janahn is :)



Later that day we had Evan's fifth birthday party so all the kiddos were without a nap because the haircut was of course a priority :) Surprisingly my children held it together.


Evan is too big. An army cake was his choice for the celebration.


The usual water balloon fight occurred, as always my kids were clueless but they still had fun pretending to know what was going on.


Next was bucket races. Again, my daughters didn't understand but played along anyway.


Mae had a classic wipeout which Stacy caught on film. Next, Hadley gave it a try and dropped her bucket, resulting in a pout!


The nap was definitely missed on Hadley's part, she is halfway falling asleep in the water!! Thank goodness for water wings.


What Mom, I was just playing!!!


Mason just couldn't handle all the fun.


I like this pic, I plan to layer this when I master my editing program :)


It actually happened. All six grandkids sitting still!!!!!! We had to snap some pics, but this will only be current for 6 more months :)



This picture makes my heart melt. They are SO big I can't stand it.


Goofy girl.

We celebrating Aunt Nikki and PaPaw Goins' birthday together. I attempted to snag some photos but that of course didn't go well. Surprise, Jiptz has my girls?!?!


They ran around outside like crazy kids...couldn't get the Goins' group of grandkids together...


Emmie stopped for a good shot.


Drive by shot of Hadley!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awesome pics!! All the little ones have so much fun when they are together - so sweet.