Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Good Times

Before all the pictures from the holiday weekend I thought I would share some random shots. My youngest is almost eight weeks old tomorrow and I'm not sure where the time went?!?!?!?! Part of me gets worked up and sad that my maternity leave is coming to a close but part of me is ready to get back to the real world. Only part of me though.

 I thoroughly enjoy our morning naps :) and afternoon singing sessions.


Every morning Hadley helps me with Parker. Notice she has no clue she is cying...very observant??


Daddy makes her sing whenever he gets the chance.





Gweny is always in her own world. Sprawling out before going to Ms Hollys


"Stop it mommy!"


Fresh and clean baby...



Can be so sweet sometimes!


Yes, that is still a Paci in her mouth. It is definitely our goal to get it gone but right now bed time is smooth with my older two girls and I don't want to mess with that right now. They go down by 8 before the fits start and that works for us right now...



"Mommmmm"



"If we don't look at her maybe she will go away..."

NOT SO lucky girls, as long as in my power I will be there and I will be taking pictures of my beautiful girlies :)

No comments: