Saturday, June 16, 2012

Busy Girls

These pictures are a month old and Parker already looks bigger and different than these photos!!
She flipped her paci on her forehead here...it was too funny.


These shots were on one of her last nights where she was colic-y. Thank goodness she's through that phase...I don't dread the evenings with her any more it's her two older sisters that refuse bedtime now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Such a sweet little princess.


Sometimes, when my children don't realize I'm watching them they can be amazingly sweet. They were sharing flowers or something...





One of our trips home we met up with Aunt Stacy and Uncle Joe at the campround. I left my younest with grandma and took the older two to the pool. In true Gweny fashion she wanted nothing to do with the water until she wanted to. Once she got in she had a blast!


 Our sassy Ella snacking after a whole day at the pool!

Yummy doritos!


Oh my Gweny, she has the sweetest sweet moments so that I can overlook her more frequent terrible two moments!!!!


What mom??


My family is so sweet and loving sometimes...all 3 of my ladies gettin clean clean!


We had a couple graduation parties this year and at the last one the girls got to run and play in the park. Here is a terrible two moment with Gweny!!! Pouting for no reason...


My husband is sooooo sweet with our baby girl!!


Look at that red hair in the sunlight!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: