Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family :)

You'll be seeing this picture on your Christmas cards, but it's just too good not to share. Can you believe all three kids cooperated, smiled and took AWESOME pictures. It was definitely a miracle. Poor Parker got her second set of pics at eight months...whoops. Bad mom, I know. I promised it wouldn't happen, then it did. Quick, super quick.
 

These kids have their moments, especially now that I am solo during the week but I wouldn't trade them for any amount of money or anything for that matter. They really are little pieces of my heart walking around outside my body. As I write such kind words, Hadley is in a meltdown, Gweny is telling her she's "TOOOO LOUD," and Parker is staring terrified.

I LOVE LIFE :)

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Cute cute picture!! Need your google username and password to change your header!! This pic would be great!!! Email me at dianalin@aol.com