Thursday, December 6, 2012

Always Something

I think I have a picture with all my kids sitting with dada on the couch. I LOVE this!!!!
 

One late evening I was bored. Parker ended up with her diaper cover on her head...quite stylish if you ask me!


Halloween night was of COURSE the first cold night of that month it seemed like so I forced the kiddos to put their costumes over their coats which was a battle.  Overall they looked fantastic, Hadley the witch and Gweny the butterfly princess (I think?). We kept our tradition going, with Aunt Mandie and Uncle James going with us. Parker stayed home with Gracie (as you can see in the background!!)



Mark, Me, Mom, Dad, Jess and Doug went to the Lion's Club dinner in Ottoville and had A BLAST betting on horses, bingo, raffles...there was a ton of action. Jessica rode this little black horse to victory, bringing in $1200!?!?!?! Of course we split it with like 12 people!!!



Mom's got a pile of cash there from the victory :)


Beef and noodles are delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Jumping party....Parker watches intently. I warn them repeatedly to stop so they don't get hurt and I get sooooooo annoyed, but they have a ton of fun!





No comments: