Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Preschool

As I'm buying kindergarten supplies I am finally posting some of the pictures from her big day. I still cannot believe she is old enough for a graduation of any kind even if it is preschool. Where did the time go? She was definitely in her element this day, loving life!!
 

Her sign, which is now on her door!


Getting her diploma from Ms Rhonda....



Hadley's pal Cayden also graduated this year. Look how happy he is!!


The whole school!


Gwen could not understand why she did not get to play too. It was a little frustrating, but Hadley informed me, "I will cry if Gweny doesn't watch," so I was dumb enough to bring her


Oh cousins.....


This little swirly wand lasted about two days in our house before it was destroyed.


Oh my goodness. Little Cayden Wilkinson and Hadley Goins, in the future I will torture you two with this one :)


No comments: