Saturday, March 1, 2014

Christmas Party at Preschool

Fortunately all the girls school parties were on the same day so I sent Hadley on the bus and went with Parker and Gwenyth to Thomas Edison. They had lots of different rooms set up with various crafts, songs, story time, and then the Big Guy at the end.
It was so fun to see Gwen interacting with her kiddos and teachers. She's not the shy little girl I assume she is?!?! Full of surprises these kiddos are.
 
Parker got distracted by Clifford versus doing the music time...
 
 

Gweny was the sleigh sound during the reindeer music.


Next we made little reindeer hats!


Look at those reindeers!


The girls were mesmorized by Santa and listened quietly to his story about baby Jesus.


Zoned in.


Wasn't so certain about getting on the big guys lap...had to feel him out for a little bit initially.


We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course no eye contact but progress none the less!



Gwen was not scared. Got right up. Asked for her doll house. Smiled. Then got down. So grown up.


I'm so glad I go to take the day off and spend time with the girls. After this party I dropped these two at the babysitter and then went to Hadley's kindergarten class. We played games galor, I sat in on music class, we ate, and then we played some more. I loved seeing her in her element, and learned I want to go back to kindergarten- it was a BLAST!!! Great holiday time for mom :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Loved all the Holiday pics - so much fun :)