Saturday, April 5, 2014

Holiday Blessings

Man look at all those goods?!?!?!? Spoiled kiddos woke up on Christmas morning to all this.
 
 


Note pads for the little artist so maybe I can have printer paper sometimes!


The croods, "I love this movie MOM!!"


Look at that dress up hat. Best looking which I've seen!



Parker opening the greatest gift!


A floor puzzle. This will keep us busy for sure!


A hello kitty tree for my room. Oh my goodness!


A supergirl coloring book. WOWZER

 
Mark and I woke to whispers coming from downstairs. These two, who on any other day have to wake us up in the AM, got up went straight down and started sorting their loot!
 

So this is the best before shot I could manage since it was all divided up!


Another score, a Yo Gabba Gabba shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A full on tantrum just like you'd expect from a soon to be two year old.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a fun, awesome Christmas!! You guys are SO blessed :)