Friday, March 20, 2009

Daddy Daughter Day

I am work today, on my fifteen minute break, and Mark is home with the little one. He has switched to ten hour days and now gets Friday's with her. I love him as a dad, he couldn't stop being excited about it last night with all these things they are going to do. When I left the house this morning I tried to sneak out so everyone could sleep in, then on my way to work I got a picture from Mark of Hadley already. He woke her up so they wouldn't waste the day?!?!?! Who does that? Then he sent me a picture of her outfit (which I didn't lay out- this is HIS day). They match. Both in their baseball shirts, I almost passed out.



He has plans to take her out and about today and even wants to bring her to work if my schedule fits it so I can show her off. I really don't know how I found such a good man and how Hadley can bring out SO much good in him. I am living the dream.

No comments: