Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July

For the third row in a year we spent the fourth of July weekend at the Jess and Doug's place in Michigan...this year was different- no adult beverages for preggo, but still a good time with family and friends!! Between boat rides, fireworks, cookouts, and the annual cornhole tourney time just FLEW by!!! As always, thanks to my sister and her hubby for letting us come, it was a much needed getaway!



The target dollar bin is my weakness, but Hadley sure looks cute!!




My favorite, FIREWORKS!!!!


As you can see Hadley is STRUGGLING to stay awake, but watched every firework saying "wooow." Right when the grand finale ended Hadley closed her eyes- OUT COLD. She didn't wake up for the boat ride back in, taking off the life jacket or the ten minute walk back to the trailer. Bless her heart!!!! She loves fireworks as much as I do I guess!!!




Evan has a mixed look of fear and excitement about a boat ride...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Hey wait a minute!! Just noticed your comment on mine. Some weeks are better than others....this wedding stuff was kicking my a--. Now I should get a little better! :) But you can't call me Jess until it's been two months.