Thursday, December 10, 2009

BIRTHDAY

Today my husband turns 29. If you ask him he thinks he is only turning 28 but that's a whole different story. Looking back over the past 4 years, it amazes me that I've only known him for four years. He is in all my memories and the life we have created with each other in four years is UNBELIEVABLE even to me who is a part of it. A great marriage with two beautiful daughters, we are beyond blessed. Last year I listed 28 things I love about him. This year I have two children under the age of two so that is not happening. I caught a quick break between feedings, baths and dinner so this is what you get. I love you. Period.



I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADA I CAN'T STAND IT...



How'd I get so grown up?!




I LOVE OUR LATE NIGHTS TOGETHER (Mark stays up with her until she goes down at like 1130)



Could they be any cuter?

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Nope... they couldn't be any cuter!!

Bridget and Cyle said...

Happy Birthday Mark!! Looks like you've got some great gifts at home! :-)