Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidays

Wow. The holidays are here already?! Mark and I survived an interesting week- to say the least. I decided to get an ear infection and couldn't move my jaw- awesome. Hadley decided to get the 24 hour bug which resulted in a LOT of puking. My dog continues to puke throughout all this ridiculousness?!?!?! Hadley ALSO has another ear infection, but taking it like a champ. On a VERY positive note, my little blondie has mastered sleeping...yes I'm saying it out loud, hoping to NOT curse ourselves. She has had to be re-binked a few times but for the most part is staying down from like 8 or 9 until I wake her at 6, or like 9 on the weekends. Finally I am starting to get myself back together, no more sleep deprivation!!! I may actually be able to spell my name or stay up past 830 haha!! Enjoy the pictures, we will have more following the debord Christmas this afternoon!




1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Love Hadleys hair like that... she is too cute for words! Merry Christmas!