Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life

We are so blessed and sometimes I am overwhelmed how emotional I can get about my family. I blame it on breastfeeding and the confusion of my emotions. We have two healthy babies that just keep amazing me everyday. Gweny had her four month check up. She weighs 15 lbs 11 ozs and is already 26 1/4 inches long?!?!?! She is in the 95th percentile and is the size of an average 7 month old!!!! She got her shots and took well to them, just the usual fussy day after. Last weekend, she decided to roll over for the first time. She did it three times in a row so I thought FOR sure it was real...but she hasn't done it since haha. Hadley is too precious of late, attempting to carry on full conversations, even including a shoulder shrug in the middle of her ramblings. Hadley's word of the week/month is cookie so everytime she says it she wants one. She also puts them in the cart at the grocery and knows exactly where they are all hidden!?!?!?!?! Too smart that one is....

A few pics left from the holiday...




Christmas Eve was spent with Beth, Eric and Claudia (born 4 weeks before Gweny) they had a great time with tummy time while the adults played Wii.



I can't resist my babies in diapers....they are TOOOOOO BIG!



1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

They are adorable Jackie!!