Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

What a couple of weeks?!?! We have been so busy with multiple family get togethers. It was so nice to catch up with a lot of people we don't get to see all the time. Of course, I LOVED showing off my angels the whole time also!!! We survived the holidays with no major incidents. Hadley was sick pre-holidays but got much better with some ear drops. Gweny has been, knock on wood, sleeping through the night for about three weeks now. Like 10-12 hours. I am BEYOND proud. After church this morning, Mark and I started talking about all of our blessings in the past few years. Mark and I have only known each other for four years and we have managed to build a beautiful family. We realized 2010 is a time to ENJOY...this will be the first year there is (hopefully) no pregnancy or new baby in our home. Granted TONS of our friends and even some family are having little ones so it is our turn to enjoy these bundles. We are going to begin getting serious about planning for our big move. Granted it's probably a few more years (like 2)away but it never hurts to start planning. It's going to be a great year with Hadley turning 2 and Gweny turning 1...PARTY PARTY!!! I look forward to all the adventures that lie ahead!



Grandma still looks a little rough, but this is four generations- a priceless photo.



My family with Grandma



She just loves her great grandchildren, number 34 I believe...

Next is a view into the ridiculousness that we call home. Hadley is just a crazy little cat...



Only a diaper and socks. Man does this girl LOVE socks, santa socks, kitty socks, star socks....



I wish I could say potty training is going well but NOT so much. We have regressed, we rarely go on the potty but take lots of practice runs!! Also, the Foofa hat...what can I say every day is dress up!!!

There are a ton more pictures but I am saving them as I plan to try and get back to regular posting...

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

My advice on the potty training? Train all you want Jackie and Mark, but, it won't happen till Hadley is good and ready... then she will just be done! Its amazing. Happy New Year to you all. I can't wait to see you next week for Mandy's shower. Bridget told me about it today, and I would love to come. Thanks!

Bridget and Cyle said...

Yay for babies! And Yay for parties this year! I can't wait to see what 2010 holds...I know it will be WONDERFUL! See you soon! ;-)