Monday, March 29, 2010

Gweny- Loo- Loo as we call her...

The rest of the photo shoot arrives!! Look close there are two lil teeth there!!

















This is my favorite facial expression. Mark says if we add more weight in the cheeks it looks like Hadley but I JUST CAN'T SEE IT. She looks like Gweny and that's that! : )



We were getting around to meet up with Jon, Mandy, & Carter to go watch Xavier play last weekend...the sad part is we only have OSU stuff hahaha so my girls were decked out in OSU gear (luckily they won that day).



This is their mean face (or I just couldn't get both of their attentions)



1 comment:

Bridget and Cyle said...

Too cute! I just love those girlies - we miss them! And Gweny is completely her own little chika! No comparison to Had-meister in my eyes - but both adaorable!