Monday, August 16, 2010

Fourth of July

My daughters have their grandpa wrapped around their finger!!!



I am well aware this is a month late, but that doesn't make the pictures any worse!!I found precious hats at Target in the dollar bin and of course some beads. Since Ella & Evan weren't going to make it to the lake, we played with them the day before the lake trip. Evan just loved these hats and necklaces. They wore them the whole night and next day.







So a weekend at the lake that was blissful. My parents were there with us so that means the girls were ABSOLUTELY spoiled, and honestly so were Mark and I. We got to go out to the sand bar two days and the girls stayed back with the grandparents. On the Fourth (Sunday) Gweny started to get quite sick so we rushed back to my parents to get a breathing treatment done.






Hadley and Mae often go into their own little world when they're together. They are having a little shop talk here and as Macayla points out she doesn't want interrupted.









Cookies anyone?



1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

What fun! Love Gwen in her sunglasses! Cousins are the best!! Glad you had a fabulous fourth!