Monday, September 20, 2010

Birthday Party Back Home

Look at this face, looking forward to the pending sugar rush!!



And the sugar crash arrives....



Great Grandma Lucy encouraging the festivities...


Anxiously awaiting, big sister and cousins help themselves to the goods. Too sweet.



Lauren and Morgan patiently waiting for their cupcakes.


Everyone helping with presents.



It was a perfect day. Like I said previously I really can't believe she's already one. At this point with Hadley we were 3 months along in Gwenyth's journey. I knew I'd have another chance to see those first teeth, smell that baby smell, breastfeed, watch the milestones take place. We don't have that luxury this time, but I do know that it is getting time. The "itch" is there so when it is right we will aim for a #3.



No comments: