Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fun Time at Miss Holly's

Switching sitters was a very scary, sleepless time for me. I was so nervous the girls wouldn't like it or they would act out or it just wouldn't work. I was wrong, worried for nothing. My girls absolutely LOVE going to Holly's. I get little updates and pictures which makes me happy!


Floor play time with her youngest Lily.
The every classic, odd angle picture that gives them a double chin. It is sweet that they are cuddling though.

Gweny getting Lily to sit up independently! Plus how bout this hollywood wave?

Hadley looking too sweet with Kiylee. They have a grandmother that makes them these dresses?????? How awesome is that?

A princess in the making!

One day while Jessica was still on maternity leave, they came to play in Cincinnati so Mae went with Hadley to Miss Holly's. They had a blast!!!!!!!!



Remember the whole, Gweny is a monkey discussion. This is her crawling under the exersaucer!




This face is priceless...



I also LOVE this picture of Hadley, in her own little world like usual!

It looks like she won the lottery doesn't it?

No comments: