Friday, April 8, 2011

Princess on Ice

My mom wanted to take the kiddos to Disney, Princess on Ice. We of course left Gweny home but we had Hadley, Macayla, and Evan for the show which was awesome. So Jess and I definitely knew all the words and I'm pretty sure it was like our childhood repeated!!!!!!! It was actually a pretty involved show...I uploaded everything backwards so it's the finale first. How awesome is this castle with all the couples???? The final dance.
Hads couldn't get enough of Mickey and Minnie!

Tried to get Hadley to pose with Grandma, not so much...


The Seven Dwarfs, whistling while they work...


Hadley in her little gypsy dress and boots with her feet propped up just couldn't stop watching!


Aladdin and Jasmine really went on a magic carpet ride!


I honestly just thought the elephant was awesome...


That's one happy face :)



And another....


At first the kids just weren't sure. Coat still on, tired confused faces...



A long walk from the car, but how sweet do they look?



Pre show potty in the mini van hahahahahahaha....



We even started off the morning seeing my girlfriend Sarah at my parents house.



It was a long day, but definitely worth it for the kiddos. Thanks goodness Joe and Stacy took Gweny because she can't even sit still for two minutes let alone two hours.

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

What fun for your Princess Hadley! Would you like a picture header Jackie? If you email me pics I can make you one! You have to load pictures backwards next time, or move them by highlighting the Html of each picture and copy/paste where you want them! I want to see Sarah too... so jealous! I miss her sweet face! I am missing Bridget's face too, now that she is in Van Wert!!