Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Little Things

Two girls in the house leaves lots of cute little things (cute as long as you can over look the clutter they cause). Big mommy and daddy boots with little cute shoes...

Story time in matching chairs- Hadley attempts to read to sissy and it is precious!

Following stroller races they are always laying around, so cutely packed...


Creepy crawlers laying all around...


Beautiful stickers on the window- well after valentines day :)



Lawn clutter is my favorite because, well the GIRLS LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Scooters right by my decorations!!! Hadley can ride it, Gweny does the scoot....on her tush.


All are simple things I'm learning to love laying around the house. Now that we are getting back to routine (Daddy is back at work) I have the girls from 330 until about 630 on my own (Mark used to get home at 4) so I spend less time cleaning and more time playing.

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

That a girl Jackie.... you will have plenty of time for cleaning later in your lifetime! Trust me! Bridget moves on Thursday... I guess I will start cleaning then! I am going to miss all of them so much~ Thank God Van Wert is only 3 hours away!

I love this post! The girls look so adorable reading in their little chairs!