Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Big News

I have shared our exciting news with pretty much everyone now it's time to have Little Bear make his/her internet debut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are pleased to announce we will be completing our family in February of next year. This means I am in my tenth week and more tired than I could have ever imagined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily Hadley is old enough to understand mommy doesn't feel good and there is a baby in her belly, Gweny of course has no clue. Now if Mark could just find a job all would be perfect and on track, but I feel we will survive and this challenging time is really making us turn upward for support (I will never say being pregnant while a single income family used to two incomes is a mistake, because nothing about little bear is a mistake, but it is DEFINITELY a challenge).
The heartbeat looks great, which was a great relief to me :)






Currently the due date is February 21st, and I am aware that is 3 days away from my Hadlebears birthday! The chinese birth calendar has mixed results for us depending on the EXACT day of conception. In May, a girl. In June, a boy. Here's to hoping....for a healthy Goins' Baby! We do have boy names in mind and are refusing to think of a girls name. Not yet anyway but we all know the odds are against us. Look for posts over time, I fully believe I will feel better once I hit twelve weeks!!

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! Thanks for sharing~ can't wait to hear boy or girl update!!