Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our life, the zoo...

During a nap of mine, Gwenyth decided to climb up on her dresser by moving her trash can. She is of course creative. I wake up to Mark saying "don't be mad." Then I see what she did...shattered her piggy bank. What a little monkey????? She was pretty upset and we've yet to replace it, guess I know the perfect birthday present!!

So sad.


Guess when you want your money you want your money?!




I decided randomly to take the girls to the zoo by myself. Not my brightest idea as the hills and heat kicked my butt on top of already being exhausted by default. We only stayed like two hours- thank goodness for a pass!!!!! The girls had a blast...


They are always amazed by the ducks, of course because why would they be fascinated by the exotic animals??


Our zoo has a baby giraffe, can't recall the name right now but for once there wasn't a line so we snuck a peak. Of course she's behind a window but you can see her head in the bottom right corner.



Gweny loved exploring the polar bear exhibit.



Snack time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Again, still obsessed with the sculptures...



FINALLY I got Gweny to ride the merry-go-round. I was worried about how I would deal with both of them or just have Hadley do it being solo. No worries, I put Gweny on a stationary one and she had a BLAST!!!


Hadley is a regular pro, chosing her animal and going solo!


Diva in her glasses right?


Last is Hadley helping out Dada with his carving while I cook dinner. Couldn't resist the pic.

No comments: