Monday, October 10, 2011

Goins Girls

I know I've said it before, but my girls really do surprise me everyday. I turned around to tell Hadley something the other day in the car and they were riding like this...

I worry what another girl will do to the bunch but then I realize Parker will be in the middle holding each of their hands and it makes me smile :)


Gweny is something else...what can I say. She was enjoying her sisters highlights magazine, how about the pose??
 

We decided to do a craft from the family fun magazine. Hadley had one purple line on her and then there was Gweny....

YeY for decoration time :) Pumpkins are all up, scarecrows, cornstalks and of course our blow up. It takes us forever to get in the house because the girls have to touch or talk to all of them before they go inside!! HAPPY FALL!!!!!!

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Great picture of the girls holding hands!! They sure do hold your heart, don't they Jackie? Happy Fall!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

I love reading your blog Jackie and don't often comment, not sure if you remember who I am...but I can't resist telling you how I love the picture of your two girls holding hands ... ! I always wanted a sister and that picture just grabbed my heart !!