Monday, April 29, 2013

Throwback Monday

So I was going through my emails this AM and came across these pictures. How can my girls be so grown up that they look super duper young in these pictures??? Sometimes I can't remember life before them and sometimes it feels like they've only been around for a little while. We continue to adjust, making small changes in our schedules to deal with the new jobs and commutes we both have the pleasure of dealing with. Cross your fingers and shout out some prayers as I have applied for a position in Fort Wayne. I wouldn't know what to do with myself only driving an hour each way at most. This could be exactly what we need for mommy to go back to school. Yes, you read that right. Since our life is so boring right now we are thinking about me doing post-graduate study to get my nurse practitioner's degree....
Ultimately, who knows which way the wind will blow us. The best and most exciting news is that Mark has found his niche. He absolutely loves his job with this cabinet company and he continues to network and put out feelers in the small town way surrounding his wood shop talents. He always amazes me with his skill and knowledge. He is so stinking talented. I just wish we had the time and money for him to just pursue woodworking, but we have five hungry mouths and one, well two houses to keep a float. One day. I keep reminding him we are still young, starting out if you will. He so far has entered pieces in an art competition, will be displaying somethings at a friends business in town, and now may start carrying stuff in a local boutique.
 So proud.
Okay. Enough blabbing. Enjoy the pics...
 



No comments: