Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mama's night on the town :)

After our move home I made a trip to Cincinnati without Mark and decided I needed some time out with my girls!!!!!!!!!!!! So Grandma Bebe took my kiddos and we went downtown in Cincinnati to dance our butts off. Exactly what the doctor ordered!!!
 

Kelly, Mandy (mark's sis), Christa, me, and Holly!!


And it gets later, less clothes, funnier faces, you know the drill!



Mandie and James loving life!!!


Yeah, that would be a huge fan and we would be on stage dancing in front of it!!


 

Great looking group of girlies!!


I love this girl!

 

 Such a sweet couple. Jiptz and a bunch of ladies!


In true Xavier fashion we capped the night off with PRC gravy cheese fries. Oh me oh my, about five years since I have had the pleasure of drunk consumption of this Cincinnati treat. Man was it better than I remembered or was I just happy to be out and worry free? Not sure, either way AWESOME!


And of course, I was drunk. That would be the officer at the door. Whoops :)


No comments: