Monday, October 7, 2013

Coldwater Lake

It's so fun getting a chance to visit my sister at their lake.  There's never a dull moment in the park with all their neighbors whom I have grown to love over the eight or so years I've been going up. In addition I love getting to see the kids push their limits in the water. My kiddos do not get tons of water experience but this summer, the one trip, they became FISH???????
 
Little man showing us the ropes!
 

These two weren't sure right away about tubing so they watched for the first round. Mae is showing em like a real pro!


Hadley decided as long as she had a passenger she could go for it...


Nailed it. They loved it!


After a day of sun and water it was cuddle time!


Grandma and grandpa spoiling their kiddos (and enjoying adult beverages)!


Oh me oh my that is some fantastic water and sand hair.


This series of photos gives you a peek into what I do in order to attempt a picture. They despise sitting still and it makes me nuts. So I try, try, and try again....HA nightmare.







Out on Sunday for some last minute riding...


Two peas in a pod...


Oh mister.


Mae for round two!


Convinced Gweny to give it a whirl. My back and butt may never be the same even though it lasted a matter of two minutes. She was in utter panic IMMEDIATELY!



However quickly recovered...


Good times. Great memories. So blessed.

No comments: