Sunday, October 6, 2013

Projects

 
My mom bought this chair in 1978 for my brother and then used it for all of us kids. She was planning to take it to a garage sale until I confiscated it...with plans of some sort to get rid of that gold and seal it up so it could be my porch, reading chair.
 

After a lot of weeks of sanding, paint choices, multiple coats, and a final furniture seal and here is the end product. Mark suggested the yellow, I was just planning on blue. He doesn't know Lincolnview colors, but amazingly appropriate for this Lancer house :)




Our television stand has always driven me nuts. I feel like I restack the videos daily, move things here and there and clean the finger prints off?!?! So now that we don't have cable and need to be able to actually access devices behind the glass, I decided to make it a project. From boring.....

To fun :)


No comments: