Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gweny

So life has been incrediblybusy, in the best way! Our first week home, Mark was off work so he was able to help us out. Then my whole family came in town last weekend to do a roof so everyone got to meet Gweny and the house was let's see...busy. The kids loved "baby Gweny or GG," plus it was the first time Hadley was around the cousins walking and she was a mad woman!! So proud. I have pictures from this weekend, but just got the photos off our camera uploaded from the first week. So enjoy these pics!


A proud Mama...


Her feet are huge!!



Beautiful baby girl.





The Goins' gals...



Our first family shot- aren't we cute?!



A shot of that hair...



Hadley still adjusting to sharing daddy's lap...











A silly family photo- my favorite is Hadley's little peepers!

3 comments:

Bridget and Cyle said...

I love all the Goins'!! I want to visit!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

She's definitley adorable! Its time to think about rescheduling our lunch now and I get to meet two little girls!

Dickinson Family said...

Yay! she does not look like her daddy ! LOL