Monday, September 7, 2009

Gwenyth Emery Goins' Birthday!!!!

Doesn't this look like the face of a great big sister?!



What a whirlwind of a holiday weekend!!!!!!! On Friday night I thought that my water broke so Saturday morning we packed up and headed to the hospital, to be sent back home. ARGH. Then Saturday afternoon around 5:00 PM I definitely woke up to my water breaking!! After eating dinner and hanging out with my parents we headed BACK to the hospital around 10:30 PM to be admitted around 11:30 PM.



Epidural came around 1:20 AM. Then we waited (everyone attempted to nap hence the picture).


Around 4:15 AM the nurse said I was fully dialated and called the doctor. He got there around 4:30 AM and told me not to laugh as she was RIGHT there. We got around and started my PUSH (yes, just one). He stopped me in the middle and said hold on, and Gweny came right out on her own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so blessed. Here are her stats:
Birthdate: 9/6/09 @ 4:50 AM
Weight: 7lbs 8oz
Height: 21.5 inches

First picture and yes that is BLONDE hair...



A fresh cut cord...




Proof of my weight!!



A group shot of the new parents, nurse and the doctor...



Lastly the hair, up close and personal.



The pictures do NOT do her beautiful blonde hair justice, it is insane and the first thing EVERYONE comments on when they see her. There are some great pictures of her on the hospital sight, click here: http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=714a9495-9f7c-46c2-9272-b4a946426219

We got home this afternoon (we couldn't stand being away from Hadley)
Look for more pics and stories as the week goes on, for now I am off to sleep! Much love to everyone!

6 comments:

Joe, Stacy, Evan & Ella said...

OMG....who's the daddy?? That hair is incredible. And you suck by the way only having to barley push once!! Until the nurse is jumping on your stomach, that baby shouldn't come out!! :) CONGRATS guys. Gweny is beautiful.

Diana Lesjak said...

OMG is right!!! I heard the same question over and over when Danny was born... Who's the daddy! Precious... simply precious. Dipped in flour! Isn't life grand!! Hope Hadley is still on her throne... having just to move over a bit for her new baby sis!

Bridget and Cyle said...

I love her!!! Cayden told me he still likes Hadley best, but that he really wants to meet this new chicky! :-) We really need to coordinate weekends to good 'ol VW! Love ya girl! She's a beauty!!

Anonymous said...

Love the blonde hair...its adorable! I can't wait to meet her!!

Anonymous said...

And...oh my goodness...the pictures on the hospital site are beyond precious

Trina Lauf said...

Congrats to the Goins family, the pic u sent by phone was great & i think she looks just like her big sis Hadley. Hope all is well with your family & congrats again. Now you've got Erika's hopes up on the ONE push & your done. Let us know when your going to be at your parents I want to come see the new addition.....Gwenny. Love U guys.