Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome MASON!

Our family continues to be so blessed! Our newest nephew, Mason Scott Williams joined us last Wednesday. He was induced starting at 7:15 and joined us around 4:30 and came in weighing 8lbs 5oz. All night came and went and I got a short conversation with Jessica & Mom but only one picture of my nephew. SO, I took off on Thursday, dropped the girls at the sitter and snuck home to spoil him :). I also got to meet a few friends for lunch, stop by mom and dads, and get my hair cut- and came home in time for bed?!?!?! It was a perfect Mom day, thanks to a wonderful husband that was willing to pick up the girls and take them on for the entire evening. This Mom is missing her family and hometown...

On a better note. Enjoy this beautiful lil guy...



I forced Jess to put him in this PRECIOUS outfit for his hospital pics...



Striking a pose.



Check out how long he is!!







He does have a "birthmark" but he already has an appointment at Cincinnati Childrens to have it assessed, evaluated, and hopefully treated!!!



Already wrapped around his Mom's finger!

No comments: