Friday, October 8, 2010

Girls will be girls...

Last week there was a strange quiet in our house...Hadley and Gweny weren't back in Hadley's room, the were in Mark and I's room. What were they doing? They were playing with a marker, THANK GOODNESS not a sharpe which Hadley used at her babysitter's wall the VERY NEXT DAY?!?!?!?! Finding the girls I was shocked, but I had to take a breath and enjoy this moment. Taking pictures all the while telling them the rules of markers!!!!


Her mouth was so black when I first found her she was sucking on that marker so hard, not sure how Hadley actually let her have it for a few minutes let alone how foul it must have tasted?!?!?!


Hadley's hands were covered, she must have been trying to wipe things off...



This is Gweny's smug face. She is so full of sassafras and I LOVE IT. Her personality is bold, daring and just beautiful.


I did my own outside photo shoot with the girls. There are like 20, I am going to post them later.


No comments: