Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Anniversary

Two years ago, last weekend Mark and I said "I do." Two years, full of ups and downs. Two years of adventure. Two years of challenges. Two years filled with some loss. Two years of growing closer and enjoying this adventure we call our life : ) Two years with the world's greatest dad (next to our fathers of course). Two years spent with a Man I could't imagine not having around everyday- even when I want to choke him...






I COMPLETELY surprised Mark with a night "in Italy," at a local theme suite. He thought we were merely going to dinner all the while the car had suitcases and coolers, the girls had their overnight stuff at his sisters, and I had already spoken with his boss to arrange Monday. It was GREAT. Wildwood Inn was a fun little place and the Italian theme was a gorgeous room! The lights didn't get much brighter (mood lighting I guess) plus these pictures are on a cell phone.





To many more adventures and years of celebration....










1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember your special day two years ago~ it was so much fun! Cheers to about 60 more years or more!!