Thursday, June 2, 2011

Santa in May???

Sorry no pictures but a SUPER funny story. Hadley is so sweet and innocent sometimes it actually makes my heart hurt. The other week at the babysitters a couple stopped by to drop off some clothes. The gentleman happened to have a full white beard, so Hadley immediately starts saying "Hi Santa." Bless the gentleman's heart (this must have happened in the past) he totally played along. Hadley told him allllll about how she goes potty in the toilet, puts the seat down and flushes. Apparently at the end of the conversation she says, "I sit on your lap?" Of course he let her. SOOOOOO Sweet. So now Hadley does FULLY believe Santa checks on everyone throughout the year :) I will never tire of such beautiful stories about my grown up baby. I hope and pray she will always believe because I still do :)

3 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

This is Diana on Bri's acct.~Cute... I always tell my students that Santa comes swimming at my house during the summer! I love their innocence ~ Hey, I sent you a facebook friend request with a message that included my email address!

Rebecca said...

This is one of the most precious things I've ever heard. That girl has a way of almost stopping your heart. Of course, when I think about it - they both do :)

Diana Lesjak said...

Jackie... I have some headers for you! email me your email address and google password so I can get on your blog. I will put them on and you can pick which one you like best then I will take them off and leave the good one!!