Monday, November 28, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

The wedding was November 4th so on that Thursday we got to practice then enjoy a feast. The girls were so excited about the wedding practice and wearing the dresses they picked out.  Like a bad mom I didn't bring entertainment so they were like wild animals in the small ceremony room but that's what keeps it interesting :) If we didn't have another one on the way I wouldn't be able to stand how big these girls are. It absolutely melts my heart. They are completely their own individuals and their personality differences shine through all the time. Sassy and playful Gweny wanted the hair done to the max, and her little country chic dress with skinny jeans underneath. All for Uncle Jiptz...


 Of course we had to eat something before because my kids are maniacs...meaning food all over her outfit too...and her face!


Hadley wanted a bow, fancy and reserve my Hadley girl is. She chose the dress to wear for the night. Dad thought it looked like PJs but I thought she was precious...


All about doing "a show" Hadley had to get on the stage/platform to start the singing and dancing show...


At dinner all the kiddos had to take the cameras and get crazy shots.


Gweny tried so hard to take a picture. Her hand of course is on the left, but I just adore Hadley's face here.


Gweny was willing to take the pictures but soooo mad at the thought of being in the pictures...


I wish I could say holiday pictures are next, but after a filled Thanksgiving weekend I realized I didn't get my camera out one time. Mark had his Ipod so I know we got a few shots with Great Grandma Lucy that I will post later. We crammed a lot of playtime in with the nieces and nephews and definitely enjoyed counting our blessings :)
 Also we started the hunt for houses back home...finding what we hope/think could be our future home!!!!!!!!!!!! Granted the stars have to align, but it doesn't mean we can't hope and pray that this is our path to get back to my roots :)

No comments: