Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Aunt Mandie & Uncle James' Wedding

November 4th was the big day for this couple and Mark and I had the honor to stand up with them for their big day. It was a great day off for Mark and I. We dropped the girls off early and enjoyed breakfast before all the festivities started. Then off to the salon I went to get a "blow out" as they kept telling me it was called?! Next Mark and I headed to the hall to start our beauty process. Well beauty process for me and the girls whereas Mark was just helping keep the boys on a timeline...parenting skill I guess :) Luckily my parents were able to come in town to help with the crazies...they made it through the ceremony with only one sound. The reception my dad, mom, and I spent keeping the kids out of James and Mandies' arms because that's the only place they wanted to be!!! They made it till the party stopped, in pjs by the end but staying happy and dancing like nobody was watching. It was a great evening. I will have to scan our pictures from the photo booth at some point- they are special :)


The hall was gorgeous, perfect in every way. The bridal party had a little area to prep in which was handy!


James' sister, Jennifer and Rhonda strike a pose.


Jennifer and I...


Rhonda and I...


Before we headed to the park for the professional pictures we took the time to take a group shot. That would be me in heels and a fancy dress at six months pregnant- luckily the dress was able to be altered perfectly and it didn't do bad covering my figure up :)


I made Mark pose with me since we were both dressed up...and in a pretty park.



My girls are getting too big. I forced them to do a family shot (one of these looks familiar, I'll give you a hint...Christmas cards!!!!) They were so happy to be in dresses and at the party it was almost impossible to get them to sit still...


We are so blessed : )


Yes this would be the cake cutting with Hadley running through the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look at me and Parker breaking it down with big sis Hadlebear.


Hadley sucking Grandma Bebe onto the dance floor and Gweny working it with PawPaw.


Dancing is in her blood...


By the end of the night it was "anything goes" kind of philosophy. Gweny got ahold of ANOTHER cupcake but went straight for the frosting, and only the frosting. She is kind of delirious at this point and the pictures really show it....but she sure does love her PawPaw






It was definitely a fun evening for me and the girlies. I never really saw Mark but he passed out really quick when we got home so I'm sure he enjoyed himself!!!

No comments: