Saturday, August 11, 2012

Country Concert 2012


Last winter we joked around about leaving all the grandkids with mom and dad and going to country concert. Well they were dumb enough to do it. From Thursday to Sunday throughout fourth of July week. All I can say was HOTTTT. It was over a hundred everyday, but many thanks to my brother and Stacy, the air conditioned camper was phenomenal!!!!!! Way better than roughing it on the Vista side like we always did back in the day. My hubby even became a little more country that week, wearing a camo cowboy hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Besides not having the kids, hanging out, and drinking beer we also go to see some great acts- Zac Brown Band and Blake Shelton to name my favorites :) I always love running around catching pics of the crazy looking people and Lord knows when I drink I'm a social butterfly. So enjoy, we sure did!!







That man actually had a straight on mullet as well. It was spectacular and he didn't even know I was behind him!!


Jess' last name :)

No idea with the horse here?!

Stacy would be foundling him, yes.


Everyone loves sweaty blue balls right?!


Oh alcohol :)

The giant Leinenkugel chair- Mark loves his summer shandy!

Joe actually using the cup holder...


Boys will be boys.

My brother smiling in a picture?!?!?! Must have been heat/alcohol induced!


We found ways to entertain ourselves...



Great times with the family. Could maybe convince Mark next year I'm just not sure...would love to have more company BRIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bridget and Cyle said...

I'll work on it for a whole year! I'm gonna make it happen next year!!