Sunday, March 24, 2013

Thrilling Thirty

Can't believe last week I turned thirty. I honestly still feel like a kid. Twenty-one with the world ahead of me....
I do however no longer feel like what is next or when this happens. I am married with a beautiful family and living where I wanted to live by the time my kids were five. Thirty is going to be fun. Someone sent me the perfect card. She added the parts in parenthesis...
 
It read:
30 is...
feeling comfortable in your own skin.
realizing you can do whatever you put your mind to (always doing it!)
being surrounded by loving friends and family. (Made it happen!)
knowing you deserve to be happy...(you know this!)
Turning 30 is a celebration of the free-to-be-yourself decade!!
 
I couldn't agree more and love beginning the journey!
 
Got to assist the kiddos in doing Hadley's homework...yes I said that right. Homework in preschool. She was a little behind so we did a marathon of cutting, coloring, and pasting!!
 




Most people wouldn't post a first thing morning pic, but I just LOVE that Parker's got her mama's crazy bedhead...LOVE IT.


Miss emotional...
 


No comments: