Thursday, August 11, 2011

Good Times

My girlfriend Sarah was in town for a few days so I decided to take off a day of work and hang out. We decided, after much delay because of the iffy weather, to go to Coney Island. Of course we just stayed in the shallow end and did not take advantage of the slides and rides, but it was nice to just chill with the roomies :)

Mandy had stopped by a few days earlier in the week and Hadley just couldn't get enough of Carter...too young to be in the same bed, but the door was open hahahaha.


We stepped out of the water for lunch, otherwise my girls weren't getting out!!!



On the go Gweny


Afterwards we enjoyed a cookout and chaos at my house!



Like I said chaos, ice cream sandwiches which lead straight to a group bath!




Leslie's daughter Grace was GREAT with the kiddos.



So patient...


We were so determined to get a pic with this little hat on plus the horsey but that didn't work.



I definitely just realized there were no pictures of Sarah, ha not sure how she did that?!

No comments: