Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Great Day

So we have been going through a particularly stressful time in our household. A little one on the way and an accidental switch to a single income household. Finally this week we got our break. I told a friend that I let out a huge sigh of relief in addition to losing about ten pounds of stress off my shoulders. I am so happy to say my husband got two job offers this week (pending drug test and background check which he passed just fine in March). Both are better jobs then the Direct TV gig, both pay better than his previous job with Goodcents, and BOTH CAN TRANSFER to the Lima area :) The plan starts to evolve :) Now we can stop stressing about finances and start enjoying this limited time with the two girls because come February we will have three little ones!!! With probably three girls, but we won't find out until October. Having my niece around all week this week I honestly turned to Mark and said that I want a third girl (NO CLUE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME). Hadley and Mae have been adorable and including Gweny, it's just precious and I know the bond that comes with a sister and I can't wait! The pictures I have included were random chaos, which is equivalent to our life!

Striking a pose.

Loving on her frog...

Willing to allow sis in the picture but NOT willing to look at the same time?!?!


Surprise shot...



My goofy, goofy girl.


Hadley wanted artistic shots....no comments needed on my stained chairs!!!!!! They are well used and were bought used too!


Gweny's sheepy striking a pose.


I wish kids sat as still as stuffed animals.



This picture makes my heart melt.



My goofy girls.



I had a hard time attempting to capture Hadley's "crazy eye," one day she looks at me with one eye turned in and I freaked out until she started laughing (I thought she had a lazy eye and envisioned an eye patch hahahahaha). Now she does it all the time and it just cracks me up. She will just yell...."Crrrrazzzzy eye!"


I am so grateful for the blessings we have gotten this week and look forward to more good news- Dad gets evaluated by the surgeon tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

Great news... Congrats Mark!