Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chicago, Lions, and Frogs!

So this weekend Jessica and I went with Mom on her annual day bus trip to Chicago. Grandpa was in charge of my kiddos for the day which is always adventurous. We were gone from 6a to midnite so it was an entire day with them :) I felt compelled to buy them something from the Disney store since I purchased so many things for myself :) I got Gweny a Simba doll which she has not STOPPED carrying around or talking with. Hadley got a set of figurines from Princess and the Frog which she has shared with Gweny like a good big sister. Just tonight Gweny is back in her room watching Lion King and cried until we brought Simba back because we had left him on the couch. Absolutely adorable...


Hadley has Tiana and Prince Naven hold hands because they are married. Instead of Mama Ode she says, where is the grandma at???


Crashed with her best pal...

Once again, blessed with a perfect weekend!!

No comments: