Sunday, May 20, 2012

Art Work


The girls are at an age where they want to do crafts all the time and I just can't hold on to all of them, so I've deicded to take pictures of them and will print them off periodically in a book (thank you Family Fun magazine!!). That way I don't feel as bad for throwing them away!

First up, Hadley's cutting project turned into Gweny and Hadley's gluing project. Hadley's is red.


Gweny's is green...she was more fascinated with the glue then actually gluing something!!!!


Grandma Bebe has been sending crafts home with them...Gweny apparently attacked the paper with blue!!!!


Hadley attempted to  stay in the lines.


Lastly, my girlfriend's mom got matching shirts for all three of the girls, so I decided to attempt a photo op. Terrible idea. It was almost impossible when it was just the two older girls and now with Parker also it is impossible. Enjoy my attempt at a picture of my three girls...




Daddy reaching in to attempt to save Parker's life :)


Pouty faces because we continue to yell at them to leave Parker alone...



Many of you have heard me talk about my rough and tough little girl Gweny. She has a mind of her own and is often stubborn. I call her my little pistol. Everyday she gives me a run for my money between getting into things, hurting her sisters, or throwing tantrums but she has a spirit that can melt your heart. Her smile and laugh are contagious, and when she has her mind made up to give lovins she sure does :) I love my little Gweny and can't wait to continue to see the "big girl" she turns into.


Just checking the time, hanging out in my tinkerbell outfit?!?

My blonde bombshell.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Love, love these pics - especially the one where daddy is attempting to save Parker's life - that one made me laugh out loud :)