Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Three MONTHS?!

So thanks to Mark's orientation, he reminded me it was Parker's three month celebration last week. So we stuck her in the bath, got out our props and took some pics. Hair bands and dresses didn't happen in this photo shoot because she got crabby for bed (doesn't help we remembered at about 830). At some point I will edit them, but time is not quite as free with work :(
Three months already, and so big I'm sure. We aren't going back for her ear check up so we won't know what her weight is until her four month check up. I definitely cannot believe it has been three months already, and part of me cannot believe she has only been a part of our family for three months. It's hard to remember a time before we were a family of five :) She has turned a corner in terms of her colic but still likes to hang out throughout the night. Usually just one feed but not always. I remind myself I will miss it one day even though I would REALLY love to sleep through the night since I haven't done it since February 14th :)

Happy Three Months Babydoll.


This past weekend was an adventure. Gwenyth decided to hit Hadley in the mouth with a wooden block which resulted in her tooth going through her lip. THANK GOODNESS it stopped bleeding on it's own and has healed up quite well. She is still bruised and the inside still looks pretty sore but she hasn't complained about it once and handled it like a champ....

Sisterly love right?!



Clearly she's not tooo hurt...


Silly, silly girls.


Oh how I love my girls :)

No comments: